June 15th, 2015
Click and Watch the Video on how to win> $2500 WINDOW TREATMENT MAKEOVER CONTEST
DOES YOUR WINDOW NEED A MAKEOVER? You could win a $2500 Window Makeover from Eye on Design. It’s so easy to enter:
Step 1: POST PHOTO – Post a Picture of your Ugly Window (window size must be
6 ft. x 6ft. or under) on the Eye on Design Facebook Page. Like our page and share your photo. (June 15 – 30, 2105)
Step 2: VOTING – Send your friends and family to eod4u.com to vote for your UGLY window to win a $2500 makeover. You can vote once every five minutes. (July 6 -19, 2015)
Step 3: WIN- Winner will be announced on the Eye on Design Facebook page on July 20, 2015.
POST. LIKE. and SHARE. TODAY.
June 15th, 2015
Summer is here with 90 degree weather! And now is the time to save big with our BEAT THE HEAT SAVINGS EVENT! The savings are just for two weeks – June 19 – June 29th, so call today for your free in home consultation. SAVE 10% when you purchase 5 or more Duette Architella Honeycomb Shades from Hunter Douglas, plus receive the following two upgrades – FREE UltraGlide® & LiteRise® Child Safety Controls on Duette® Architella® Honeycomb Shades when you purchase 5 or more. That is a $70 value per shade!
March 20th, 2015
Home Furnishings and Interior Design: Pantone Color Institute Announces 2016 Color Trends
PANTONE VIEW home + interiors 2016 highlights nine directional color palettes with innovative themes and forward-thinking style
CHICAGO, March 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — International Home & Housewares Show 2015, PANTONE ColorWatch Display (Hall of Global Innovation, located in the Lakeside Level 3 Lobby) — The Pantone Color Institute®, an X-Rite company and the global authority for color forecasting and custom color development, today unveiled PANTONE® VIEW home + interiors 2016 – Innovation and Impact, a trend forecast highlighting color trends for the home and interiors marketplace in 2016. Containing nine key trend palettes, plus individual color and material direction, PANTONE VIEW home + interiors provides home furnishings and interior designers with the color information they need to make those critical color decisions.”As media continue to move toward more evocative, imaginative and innovative uses of color to woo consumers, unexpected color stories are emerging,” saidLeatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute. “To capture attention and keep product lines relevant in the consumer’s eye, it’s important to understand the impact that this always-morphing innovation will have on color and design trends for 2016.”
PANTONE VIEW home + interiors 2016 contains visual inspiration, suggested color harmonies, individual tear-out palette cards for each of the nine forecasted palettes, swatches of the 77 forecasted colors, and product imagery for use in presentations and storyboards. Highlighting additional insight and direction, a summary page provides a comprehensive color overview and a look at other factors influencing the world of home furnishings and interior environments. To enable digital design, PANTONE VIEW home + interiors 2016 also includes PANTONE COLOR MANANGER for direct download of all PANTONE Color Libraries into design software.
The nine palettes for 2016 are: Natural Forms, Dichotomy, Ephemera, Lineage, Soft Focus, Bijoux, Merriment, Footloose and Mixed Bag.
- Unambiguous colors, including shades that are plumbed from natural sources such as warm rosy clay and sheepskin beige, give us Natural Forms.
- Dichotomy reinforces the concept that opposites do and can attract as silver metallic, sunny yellow and bright cobalt blue combine with calmer versions of the hues.
- Pastel-focused Ephemera blends delicate shades of wan blue, pale peach and tender yellow.
- Lineage is a palette where shades of navy, black, tan and regimental green co-mingle with touches of brighter colors.
- Soft Focus reveals subtle and/or muted colors, sometimes being described as “smoky” and always versatile.
- In the French language, Bijoux means “jewelry” – a fitting title for this palette that gleams with drama and intensity across many jewel tones.
- Merriment is full of joyful shades including vibrant greens and yellows contrasted with pinks and oranges.
- Capricious color combinations with vacation-destination blues and blue-greens create Footloose – a palette that supports the idea of throwing off the constricting scheduling of everyday life and simply enjoying the freedom of the outdoors.
- Mixed Bag is an assortment of eclectic patterns and prints, with exciting and unique colors like pirate black and mandarin red as well as violet and florid orange.
Article reprinted from WCAA Window View, March 2015
January 22nd, 2015
Peculiar shaped windows? No problem! Eye On Design will work with you to solve all your window treatment needs.
Norman Shutters installed in Columbia, IL.
January 14th, 2015
Call us today to make an appointment.
We can make your window treatment dreams come true!
November 7th, 2014
Check out these custom made Mock Roman Valances!
Eye On Design just installed these in Springfield, Illinois.
What can Eye On Design do for you?
October 13th, 2014
Get your home ready for the holidays and experience the Eye on Design Difference today by calling for your free in home consultation.
August 15th, 2014
Earth tone interior design elements and hues blend well together, so they’re not as tricky to combine as other color palettes. In fact, decorating with earth tones makes it easy to coordinate your whole house, without colors clashing between rooms, even if the exact hues in each room are not identical. Think beiges, browns, tans, and taupes – even sage greens, soft rust tones, and muted golds.
Reprinted from Fresh Ideas for your Home, September 2014, Hunter Douglas