Blinds or drapes? Café curtains or shades? Your biggest priority in choosing window treatments should be deciding whether you need privacy or light — or both!
This is an important decision to make. But what may be even more important is who you choose to work with to help you select the perfect solution for your window treatment needs.
Eye on Design is a certified member of the Window Coverings Association of America, which is the only national non-profit trade association dedicated to the retail window coverings industry.
Their mission is to make available educational opportunities, to encourage a code of ethics for fair practices, and to work for the betterment of the retail window coverings industry. As a member, Eye on Design abides by the four core ethics of the WCCA -
To serve the public with honesty
To advertise truthfully
To advise customers responsibly
To stand behind the merchandise we sell
When you choose Eye on Design, you are choosing these qualities. And you will also benefit from the following TOP TEN:
10. Experience - We have over 40 years of combined experience finding just the right window treatment for thousands of clients – BIG AND SMALL. This means we are more likely to get it right the first time.
9. Communication -We will listen to you. Then, we will take your dreams, your vision, and your budget and do something amazing with them.
8. Style - We are passionate about what we do. If you are struggling with your style or how to express it, we can help pull it out of you.
7. Creativity - You likely have a rough idea of what you want. We can take that rough idea and turn it from workable to Wow!
6. Know how - We share our knowledge of every stage from selection to presentation.
5. Time Saver - Due to our vast resources, we can get the job done in the time you require.
4. Money Saver - We can work within any budget to help save you money now and in the future with energy saving window treatments.
3. Blending - We will make sure your window treatments will blend with the room, making everything fit.
2. Good problem solving abilities - Are you facing the challenge of treating windows in a special needs area? We can take all the needs and issues of a space and present you with the best possible solution.
1. Your style - Because we spend time getting to understand your style, we create an area that reflects your own personality.
Call us today and book a free in home consultation!